Gearing Nonprofits for
Growth through Social Media
Creating and nurturing a dynamic social network can be a serious challenge for nonprofit organizations. Social media clearly offers many opportunities for outreach and development – but the budget is tight, interns are limited in their awareness of your mission, and paid staff is spread very thin. That’s why a nonprofit sometimes needs outside help in order to achieve new levels of growth and interaction with its target audience. As a social media consulting firm focused on the needs of nonprofits, SocialNet Works can help your organization identify your social media goals, and formulate an affordable action plan that can get you where you want to be.
What People are Saying about SNW
SocialNet Works provides a wide variety of services on both a short- and long-term basis. Of course we can manage your network for you, but we can also enable your staff to take the work in-house over time, thus keeping within your limited budget.
- Content Marketing: production & distribution of written & video blogs
- Publication/Newsletter Production & Distribution
- Creating, Improving, and/or Managing Social Media Channels - such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Instagram
- Digital Imaging: the creation, distribution and effective management of photos & video.
- Content Management - identifying and establishing the regular creation of content and flow through your Social Media system.
- Media Relations
- Training - writing user documentation, and helping your in-house staff assume roles over time, saving the organization money.
EVENT SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE
This is one of the SNW's most popular services, perfect for press conferences, awards ceremonies, panel discussions, seminars and meetings. Incorporating Live Tweeting, photo documenting, and videography, this package offers a lot of content across all your communications channels (email, website, and all social media sites).
Read more about the Event Social Media Package
About Kevin Childress